Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little Tidbits

  1. I'm abnormally short, well I think I am : 4'11"
  2. I have an irrational fear of heights
  3. I have obsessive compulsive disorder.
  4. I love shoes, clothes, and anything that has to do with fashion.
  5. I plan on having a huge closet as big as my room when I buy my own home.
  6. I am a bit obsessed with the Twilight books/movie/soundtrack, but it fades over time.
  7. I love food :]
  8. I love playing the piano; I've been playing for 6 years now, and I've won a numerous amount of awards thanks to my brilliant teacher whom I love so dearly.
  9. I love animals, and I am slowly evolving into one of those animal-activist-"save the whales"-people, well in my case, its "save the seals" (for now of course).
  10. I like reading books that some people find morbid, dark, or strange. I'm not a romantic novel person. I prefer books/novels with characters that are meaningful to me or impact me in some ways. Books that scare me out of my mind are not so bad either. Drug usage, haunted homes that try to kill its guests, werewolves, vampires..........I can't get enough of them.
  11. I tend to dress like a hippie sometimes, and yes, I wear headwraps.
  12. I hear from multiple sources that I smell good.
  13. I tend to use big words when I converse.
  14. I do not like rubber shoes. I'm more of a flat/heel/boot person.
  15. I own 2 dogs, whom I love so much.
  16. My birthday is on January 16.
  17. I like these specific men: Robert Pattinson (of course), William Beckett, Taylor Lautner, Ed Westwick, Jackson Rathbone, & Cam Giganet.
  18. I love music; It's a passion of mine :]
  19. I want to be involved in anything that has to do with show business, preferably acting.
  20. I want to be known in the world for something brilliant. I'm not okay with letting life pass me by without doing anything to improve it or helping improve the lives of others.
  21. I'm an intellectual.
  22. I am keenly observant.
  23. I am very sensitive towards other peoples' thoughts
  24. I'm currently trying to put others first instead of myself (I need to do it more often).
  25. I am clumsy. I'm literally a hazard to myself.
  26. I am a true believer in the Big Man Upstairs.
  27. I don't cry easily. It takes a lot to get me to shed a tear. (many have tried, few have succeeded).
  28. I love copying quotes that appeal to me from books onto paper.
  29. My favorite colors are purple, gray, red, and this one shade of blue that slipped my mind.
  30. I may seem quiet at first, but i'll never shut up once you get to know me.
  31. I can be extremely stubborn.
  32. I can argue with someone all day and not get tired in order to prove my point.
  33. I love my iPOD.
  34. I don't like talking on cell phones; I prefer talking in person.
  35. It bothers me when things are not straight or in proper order.
  36. I'll be happy to clean houses for a price.
  37. I want to go to Ireland and Fiji before I die.
  38. I can be very pessimistic/morbid, but i'm not a depressing/emo person; I'm the exact opposite of emo.
  39. I've tasted my blood before, and i'm proud to say that I like the taste.
  40. I do not like meat, but I can live on seafood forever.
That's Me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment