I'm very sorry for offending you with my little innocent t_____r. It's not my fault you know. You were the one who took him from me, got me in trouble with him, ruined everything for me, etc... Yet you still re-blog my shit. Its funny though, don't you think? It's funny how you re-blog my quotes and pictures that describe how you are feeling this very second. You think they're the sweetest, most real quotes you've ever read. Like as if every single word written was written specifically for you. But guess what? Those quotes and pictures you re-blog from me, well they described how I was feeling too when I was the one with him. Those quotes are about the same exact boy, and you don't even know it. How ironic...
Let me show you an example :
"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep… wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you’ re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU… The one who turns to his friends and says, that's her…"
"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep… wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you’ re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU… The one who turns to his friends and says, that's her…"
I re-blogged this from you for once. You might just actually be learning how to create decent posts o.0... Incredible... Anyways, regardless of that, this is how you honestly feel right? [We're all girls here. We know how each other feels.] You feel like you actually have this, huh? Its funny.. I used to have that guy. I used to be "her." But I think I'm OK with being "me." He's all yours now. Now that I think about it, I think I was just around for the looks, someone to brag to his friends about. Someone who made him look like he actually had "game." But you? You seem regular. Normal. Safe. There, that's it. Safe. You make him seem happy, I guess. You put up with him and his condescending bullshit, you send him good morning/goodnight texts daily (of course), you kiss him, you affectionately hold his hand before he grabs on to yours, you keep him company, you bust missions with him, you talk to him, you NEVER argue with him, you say you "can't live without him," blah blah blah. Yeahhh... I'm done doing that. Sure those were the "good days," but I can always find better ones. Its not healthy to concentrate on the past (even though it was extremely epic and fun :D ) It's good to move forward, I think. To remember the things he did to you, and learn from them instead of mope around like a sick puppy. I'm pretty tired of doing that, and I'm pretty damn done with you and your new "lover." I think I'll go on my own for a little bit. He might just come running back to me, when he's done with you of course. Always has, always will. You'll always be second best. Poor kid.... Don't fall for his lies, his tricks of the trade, his notes in the shape of origami, his "you're all I need" speech, his "I love you more than anything" look. It's all an act.
Once a player, ALWAYS a player.
Anyways, I wish you the very best of luck with him. You're gonna need it.
You Win.
Once a player, ALWAYS a player.
Anyways, I wish you the very best of luck with him. You're gonna need it.
You Win.
Love Always,
___________
xoxo
you're not so gossip girl
:)
___________
xoxo
you're not so gossip girl
:)
P.S. They always say that the one you argue the most is the one who cares the most. They're the ones worth fighting for, and fighting with, cause no matter what, you'll know they really love you. Well guess what? I argued with him A LOT. So, I guess i win in a way. Chew on that for a bit.
Let me know how it tastes when you're done. I'd love to hear ALL about it.
Let me know how it tastes when you're done. I'd love to hear ALL about it.



No comments:
Post a Comment