I'm writing this not to complain, not to vent, not to apologize, etc. I'm writing this to close a door; a door I kept open for too long. I'm writing this because I've finally sewed myself back together again.
I'm writing this for closure.
So I just read all of the depressing posts from April. Those were my bad days. But in the midst of all that drama and never-ending bullshit, I found myself growing stronger and stronger every day. Sure I had my days where I cried myself to sleep, where I thought way too much, where I lingered on the past, where I thought about him. But now? I know that I can handle anything that's thrown to me. I can get through anything basically. I know that I'll still have my bad days where I feel like I can't go on. When those knock on my door, I'll simply say, "Sorry but I'm afraid I can't let you in."
I'll deal with the problems, I'll deal with the drama, I'll deal with the people that make life hell. I'll vent to you, I'll write to you, I'll listen to songs that I can relate to.
No stress, no mess, and no one else. Just me, myself, and music.
I'm writing this for closure.
So I just read all of the depressing posts from April. Those were my bad days. But in the midst of all that drama and never-ending bullshit, I found myself growing stronger and stronger every day. Sure I had my days where I cried myself to sleep, where I thought way too much, where I lingered on the past, where I thought about him. But now? I know that I can handle anything that's thrown to me. I can get through anything basically. I know that I'll still have my bad days where I feel like I can't go on. When those knock on my door, I'll simply say, "Sorry but I'm afraid I can't let you in."
I'll deal with the problems, I'll deal with the drama, I'll deal with the people that make life hell. I'll vent to you, I'll write to you, I'll listen to songs that I can relate to.
No stress, no mess, and no one else. Just me, myself, and music.
I would like to thank you. Thank you so much for giving me a way to express myself. Thank you for keeping me strong. Thank you for helping me realize that I'm better off without him. Thank you for helping me accept the fact that he's not mine anymore.
Thank you for making me happy.
Thank you for making me happy.
You gave me the needle before. Now keep the thread. I don't need it anymore.
I've sewed myself back together. Sure the heart's missing, but I'm pretty sure I can find someone with a spare. Someone better.
I've sewed myself back together. Sure the heart's missing, but I'm pretty sure I can find someone with a spare. Someone better.
J_______, you'll always have a part of it. Just don't throw it away. I won't be able to get it back. Be happy with her. Love her. Care for her. Be with her and no one else. Don't play her like you played me. Just be happy. If you're happy, I'm happy. I know that we're just friends now, and I'm fine with it. You're still a part of my life; Always have been, always will be. I Love You. Thanks for loving me too. Thanks for genuinely loving me. Thanks for holding my hand. Thanks for the lovely everyday texts. Thanks for all the Arizona teas you bought me. Thanks for letting me be your muse. Thanks for calling me "babe." Thanks for wrapping your arms around me. Thanks for holding me. Thanks for making me feel beautiful. Thanks for spending dorky moments with me. Thanks for the amazing phone conversations. Thanks for walking me home all the time. Thanks for protecting me. Thanks for laughing with me. Thanks for listening to me. Thanks for letting me use your jacket. Thanks for writing letters to me. Thanks for putting up with me. Thanks for holding things for me. Thanks for keeping me company. Thanks for letting me meet your family. Thanks for accepting me for me. Thanks for caring about me. Thanks for telling me how much you cared about me. Thanks for letting me have a piece of your heart.
Thanks for letting me into your life.
You gave me peace in all the chaos. Thank You.
Thanks for letting me into your life.
You gave me peace in all the chaos. Thank You.
As for you Ellella, you grew up. You found out what love is and how it felt... You're not so little anymore. You learned, you loved, you hurt, you lived. In the midst of all the weeds, you blossomed into a little flower. Don't let anything bring you down. You'll soon blossom into a field.
Love Always,
__________
xoxo
__________
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment