Oh My Gosh!
I didn't get a chance to blog about my momma!!!
:O
I didn't get a chance to blog about my momma!!!
:O
Anyways, this post will be for her, since I didn't get to write about her on mothers day.
So, where do I start?
- First of all, I would like to say that I Love You. I love you more than air, more than substance, more than anything.
- Second of all, Happy Mothers Day!!
- Thirdly, you are by far the best mother a daughter could ask for. You put up with me and my bipolar-esque moments, you feed me, you provide for me, you talk to me, you care about me, you brought me into this world, you make my life amazing.
Thanks for all that you do :)
I know that sometimes we argue or bicker or have minor confrontations, but it's all worth it in the end because at the end of the day, I know that you love me and my sister more than life itself. I guess I'll never really understand how a mother can love their child so much until I'm a mother. But hopefully that doesn't happen for a long long time. I'm only seventeen now. But aside from that, I just want to say that I love you and I'm real lucky to have you as my mom.
You're one in a million<3



No comments:
Post a Comment