Sunday, May 23, 2010

Soo......
I've been thinking....
And no, not about bad things
not about boys
not about school
not about issues
not about the world
but about myself.


ME.



I came a long way compared to my Westminster Academy days.
I'm no longer the same girl I was 3 or 4 years ago.
I'm different.

I matured.
My personality changed
My style changed
My mentality changed


I'm different, yet still the same.

I went from straight A goody-goody clean-cut always "perfect" L____
to....
Straight A's/B's, Partying, Smoking, Drinking, Potty-mouthed, Narcissistic, Conceited L____.

It's crazy how different people get over time.

Private school kept me sane, public school gave me sanity.
I'm happy though.
Real happy :)

Despite everything I've been through,
from drugs to alcohol
from lollipops to cigarettes
from boys to more boys
from mistakes to regrets
from poor decisions to severe consequences
from almost getting sued to getting almost arrested
from being carefree to being depressed
from love to heartbreak,
I got through it all.

I got through it all cause of God.
Without Him, I don't know what I would have done.
He saved me from everything.
He took care of me, and still does.
He comforted me, and always will.
He loved me unconditionally, and will never stop.
He was there for me, and still is.
He got me through it all once I put it all in His hands and put my complete faith in Him that everything was gonna be ok.

Well, now it is.
It has been for a while.
So I want to thank God :)

and I also want to say,
"Ellella, you grew up. Congratulations. Everything worked out in the end, didn't it? Now you can go back to your clean-cut good girl days. Sure you'll miss the good ol' days full of kickbacks, cigarettes, and good old IDGAF-ing. But that's the past. You need to start looking towards the future. Anyways, you got yourself a nice boy now remember? All you have to do is make it happen. Just remember, God is ALWAYS with you, always has been & always will be. You got through it all when all seemed hopeless.
Congrats kid. You did it."




No comments:

Post a Comment