Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dear Ellella,

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby niece, Isabella :D She's a cutie. Can't wait for you to see her!

Also, I've been thinking about a lot of things actually. I really don't think you like your nice boy anymore. I think you like, or love, your douchebag boy. That's pretty messed up in my opinion. But it makes sense. Sure he treated you like hell, but he still loved you, and he let you know that a lot. Mr. Nice Guy is just too nice, and BORING. Ugh where do I even begin? He's obsessed with the gym, working out, his normal weight that he claims is over average, his very toned 6-pack, and many other insignificant things that you, or I, don't give a fuck about. My goodness. The girl should come first in a relationship, not a gym membership. Oh how this frustrates me. Damn. I can't even think straight. So much frustration went into that little babble.
Well as I was saying before, your douchebag boy. Every time he texts you, you get that fuzzy feeling in your stomach and you have the biggest smile on your face. You have casual conversations, and you hope he doesn't want them to end too. But then they do. And you know why? Because he's on the phone with his girlfriend. Remember her? The millionth girl he cheated on you with.
The girl he ditched you for at your dance and never looked back.
The girl who ruined everything.


But you still love him. And he still loves you, or at least that's what he told you. He told you that he'll always love you no matter what. So, I hope he means it. I really do. Cause that would really suck if he was just saying that for closure, but I doubt it. Well I think I do. Ugh nevermind. He means it and that's that. Jeez.I have to stop speaking nonsense to you before I go mad. I'm not in Wonderland, so it wouldn't do me any good.

Well, that's all I can remember at the moment since my mind is so heated from talking about Mr. Nice Guy and her. So i'll most likely continue this conversation the next time I write to you.

Until then, Goodnight and Sweet Dreams.

Sincerely,
___________
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment