Long time no talk, again. We need to stop doing this. We need to be up to date with each other, not talking 2xs a month or so. But anyways, I must ask again. How are you?
ahh senior year :) How refreshing. The only bad part about it is the new block schedule, but its not that bad since you only have 5 out of 8 classes. You lucky devil.
- computers
- AP English lit
- home :)
- home :)
- vertebrae physiology
- discrete math
- AP government/economics
- home :)
But forget about school. We deal with that everyday. Time to get personal.
So I am currently boyless, or so I think. I see my nice boy everyday now, since we have 1st together, and my, how I forgot how cute the kid really is. His bieber-esque profile and fit/toned/taylorlautner-esque abs really do things to a girl, or should I say girls.
Because you see, I may have some new competition. 'Tis a shame, my dear. Girls love him. Always have, always will.
But I forgot how much, since I didn't have to worry about them when he was all mine.
I guess distance really does make the heart grow fonder for me, or it just takes a really long time for the fondness to kick in.
What I find strange, though, is the following:
When you want someone, they don't want you.
And when someone wants you, you don't want them.
And when you both want each other, something has to come around and mess it up...
This bothers me. It pretty much happens every time I find a guy. Huh. Interesting.
Well lets analyze the situation, and no, I will not turn this into an analytical essay.
So with nice boy, when you had a mere crush on him, he didn't really like you yet.
But once you found out he did, all was good. You liked him, he liked you, everyone was happy. But then he had to leave for a month and go out of state, so you were forced to say "bye bye Mr. nice guy" until he came back. You hoped you would both feel the same way about each other when he came back, but boy you were wrong. He liked you still, but you got bored and explored your options with random boys who came along (just talked, nothing more). You kind of played your nice boy, like ___________ played you. Classy. Well anyways, he admitted to still liking you a bit after, but only "a tad." Little did you know that you still liked him to. Once school came around, you both saw each other and reacquainted yourselves with each others' aesthetically-pleasing faces. Now, you like him a lot, and he speaks to you once in a while. When he does, its small talk or through long text messages. But now you're the one texting him first, waiting for his replies like your life meant it, wishing every call/text was from him and feeling disappointed when it wasn't... Now you want him just as badly as he used to want you.
You want him to notice when you're not around, you want him to text you 24/7, you want him to care about you, you want him to think you're the prettiest, most important girl in the world. But how things seem right now, I don't think that's going to happen in a while.
You messed up, and you know it.
Its sad to say, but things happen for a reason. It's only the beginning of the year.
Who knows what's going to happen later. Maybe you'll get back together, maybe you'll stay friends. But whatever happens, one things for sure. You two will always have a connection.
You'll both know what happened between you two and how good it was. You'll both know how happy you two were. And maybe he'll miss it just as much as you do.
When, or if, it does, just sit back and smile.
Don't screw it up this time. Boys can only take so much.
So I am currently boyless, or so I think. I see my nice boy everyday now, since we have 1st together, and my, how I forgot how cute the kid really is. His bieber-esque profile and fit/toned/taylorlautner-esque abs really do things to a girl, or should I say girls.
Because you see, I may have some new competition. 'Tis a shame, my dear. Girls love him. Always have, always will.
But I forgot how much, since I didn't have to worry about them when he was all mine.
I guess distance really does make the heart grow fonder for me, or it just takes a really long time for the fondness to kick in.
What I find strange, though, is the following:
When you want someone, they don't want you.
And when someone wants you, you don't want them.
And when you both want each other, something has to come around and mess it up...
This bothers me. It pretty much happens every time I find a guy. Huh. Interesting.
Well lets analyze the situation, and no, I will not turn this into an analytical essay.
So with nice boy, when you had a mere crush on him, he didn't really like you yet.
But once you found out he did, all was good. You liked him, he liked you, everyone was happy. But then he had to leave for a month and go out of state, so you were forced to say "bye bye Mr. nice guy" until he came back. You hoped you would both feel the same way about each other when he came back, but boy you were wrong. He liked you still, but you got bored and explored your options with random boys who came along (just talked, nothing more). You kind of played your nice boy, like ___________ played you. Classy. Well anyways, he admitted to still liking you a bit after, but only "a tad." Little did you know that you still liked him to. Once school came around, you both saw each other and reacquainted yourselves with each others' aesthetically-pleasing faces. Now, you like him a lot, and he speaks to you once in a while. When he does, its small talk or through long text messages. But now you're the one texting him first, waiting for his replies like your life meant it, wishing every call/text was from him and feeling disappointed when it wasn't... Now you want him just as badly as he used to want you.
You want him to notice when you're not around, you want him to text you 24/7, you want him to care about you, you want him to think you're the prettiest, most important girl in the world. But how things seem right now, I don't think that's going to happen in a while.
You messed up, and you know it.
Its sad to say, but things happen for a reason. It's only the beginning of the year.
Who knows what's going to happen later. Maybe you'll get back together, maybe you'll stay friends. But whatever happens, one things for sure. You two will always have a connection.
You'll both know what happened between you two and how good it was. You'll both know how happy you two were. And maybe he'll miss it just as much as you do.
When, or if, it does, just sit back and smile.
Don't screw it up this time. Boys can only take so much.
So take care, my love. Be wise, don't waste your mind.
Have fun, screw up, learn from your mistakes, love your friends, choose your other friends wisely, be good to your family, run free, and trust in God.
Don't let them haters bring you down. Trust me.
Just hold your head high gorgeous; they will kill to see you fall.
Have fun, screw up, learn from your mistakes, love your friends, choose your other friends wisely, be good to your family, run free, and trust in God.
Don't let them haters bring you down. Trust me.
Just hold your head high gorgeous; they will kill to see you fall.
Sincerely,
______________
xoxo
______________
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment