Monday, April 26, 2010

Signed, Sincerely Me

Dear Ellella,

Sorry for the constant posts about love and heartbreak. I have never read such depressing shit. It helps though. It helps A LOT. I was never the type to express my feelings to the world. I preferred keeping things locked up inside me. Thanks to you, I now have a window to let out my angst/anger/sadness/anxiety/stress/frustration etc.. . A window that will help me heal.

Although I'm still broken, I honestly feel like you are helping me fix myself. I'm stronger, I'm happier, I'm better. It's almost as if I was a Coraline doll. I lost a couple buttons and such along the road, but I'm now starting to find them. I'm sewing myself back together again.

Finally.



Thanks for the needle, I'll keep the thread.


Love Always,
__________
xoxo
:)



Keep strong, carry on.
Don't let them little boys bring you down.
When in doubt, write it out. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment