I feel like my heart fell out of me and landed on the floor
Like my stomach flew out my mouth
Like my head was spinning for 5 hours straight.
Like my stomach flew out my mouth
Like my head was spinning for 5 hours straight.
My palms are sweating.
My fingers are shaking.
My mind is in disbelief.
My tears are falling.
One facebook wall post can do so much damage.
"It's finally official <3 "
damnit.
it's because I'm finally out of the picture
Their picture.
[It's finally official with the girl he cheated on me with.]
thanks a lot ___.
thanks for breaking my heart.
damnit.
it's because I'm finally out of the picture
Their picture.
He's not mine anymore.
and its finally official.
and its finally official.
[It's finally official with the girl he cheated on me with.]
thanks a lot ___.
thanks for breaking my heart.



No comments:
Post a Comment