Long time no talk. School's out!! It's finally summer :) Time to shed the books and pile on the sunscreen. Time to break old habits and start new ones. Time to start out fresh. Sounds good huh?
Your seniors are leaving, but your friends still remain (some closer than others). Even though you drifted apart from some people you thought would be your "close friends forever," you still have your true friends; the ones who've been with you through thick and thin, the ones who put up with you and care about you and genuinely love you. Your real best friends. So that's good, right? Plus you have a lovely boy to call yours :) Oh to be young and "in like." I hope everything works out for you two, I really do. The chemistry is undeniable.
I can feel it. I can see it. The way you look at each other, the way he holds your hand, the way you laugh together, the way you interact.... It's all quite lovely. It's very real, very genuine. I truly hope things work out for you, for the better that is. It's smooth sailing for now, but we wouldn't want to jinx anything now would we?
So I'll just leave it at that.You're happy, your family's happy, your friends are happy, he's happy.
It's all good.
Goodbye school, hello summer.
I've been waiting for you.
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment