So I hear things have been going well with this new guy huh? That's good, really good. I'm happy for you. I noticed you lately. You changed. You're genuinely happy.
His smiles make you melt, his voice gives you butterflies in your stomach, his hugs make you die inside... your head spins, your body leans towards him, you hug him, you're content. When he talks to you, everything stops. It's just you and him. Talking, laughing, talking, laughing, smiling, A LOT. You both look at each other for a split second at the same time. Then you both smile, as if on cue. When you talk, you both lean closer to each other. You feel the chemistry, almost like an electric pulse flowing between you two. Everyone notices. They see it too.You stare in each others eyes, as if trying to find something. But in reality, you just can't believe how good things are going. It's almost as if you both are trying to find an answer to, "How did I find you?" The answer isn't in eyes my dear. It's God's doing. He made it work out.
Thank goodness.
Thank goodness.
When you're together, everyone looks. They smile, they gush, they're happy for you two. You're happy, he's happy.He's liked you for a while now, and now you like him too. He's a keeper so far. Your friends love him. Heck, your whole class loves him. He's nice, he's good, he's funny, he's cute, he's stylish, he's adorable, he's not a player, he's good for you. I'm glad you found someone worth while; someone who won't play the game that ends with you as the loser. He's a good boy.
Your boy.
Your boy.



No comments:
Post a Comment