Oh yes and I was going to inform you of the boy situation in the last post, but I didn't find it suitable. Well anyways, my whole "I'm sick of my nice boy" phase faded, or so I think. I concluded to myself that distance makes feelings go away, but they might just come back and surprise you when you least expect it. And speaking of the unexpected, a new boy who've I've known for quite some time but never really talked to popped up out of the blue, and we've been texting each other almost every day ever since. Of course were not "talking talking," since he is a
friend of the ex, but we are friends. The more the merrier.
And I do talk to my nice boy still as well, so all is still good.
It's SO nice not having a boy to worry about.
friend of the ex, but we are friends. The more the merrier.
And I do talk to my nice boy still as well, so all is still good.
It's SO nice not having a boy to worry about.
Concerning the boy I shed so many tears over and used up so many emotions on, all I have to say is "____________". Yeah there's pretty much nothing to say. I'm over it.
I have been for a LONG time. I'm used to hearing about you and your playing games. I know you'll always be doing it, but IDGAF anymore. Play them, hurt them, do whatever the hell you want to them, cause I honestly don't care. I don't even know why I'm wasting this perfectly good paragraph on you. I guess it's cause I reached the point where you don't cross my mind everyday, where I don't smile when I get a text from you, where I get completely grossed out when I see you. It's one of those, "what was I thinking?" moments, and it's pretty funny when I think about it now. I don't give a fuck about you, and that's that (excuse the language).
Just keep in mind that karma's a bitch, only when you are.
"I'm so sorry that it didn't work out, I'm moving on.
I'm so sorry, but it's over now.
The pain is gone.
And I'm riding solo"
:)
I have been for a LONG time. I'm used to hearing about you and your playing games. I know you'll always be doing it, but IDGAF anymore. Play them, hurt them, do whatever the hell you want to them, cause I honestly don't care. I don't even know why I'm wasting this perfectly good paragraph on you. I guess it's cause I reached the point where you don't cross my mind everyday, where I don't smile when I get a text from you, where I get completely grossed out when I see you. It's one of those, "what was I thinking?" moments, and it's pretty funny when I think about it now. I don't give a fuck about you, and that's that (excuse the language).
Just keep in mind that karma's a bitch, only when you are.
"I'm so sorry that it didn't work out, I'm moving on.
I'm so sorry, but it's over now.
The pain is gone.
And I'm riding solo"
:)



No comments:
Post a Comment