Bad news...
Not "someone died" bad
More like bad boy.
So little Mr. Nice Guy isn't so nice anymore.
He pulled a ________.
Yuuuup.
He did it.
Not cool. Not cool at all.
He pulled a ________.
Yuuuup.
He did it.
Not cool. Not cool at all.
It all started with a house party on a Sunday.
He didn't text you that day, but you didn't think anything of it.
Turns out he was hooking up with a girl that day.
A girl who also happens to be your friend.
Not to mention the fact that she dated your ex boytoy _______.
Yup. I guess my sloppy seconds taste good.
That's why he didn't text you.
So yeah.
He didn't text you that day, but you didn't think anything of it.
Turns out he was hooking up with a girl that day.
A girl who also happens to be your friend.
Not to mention the fact that she dated your ex boytoy _______.
Yup. I guess my sloppy seconds taste good.
That's why he didn't text you.
So yeah.
This sucks.
Why is it that whenever I find a guy, they always screw me over?
Such a shame.
He was such a nice boy...
Such a shame.
Why is it that whenever I find a guy, they always screw me over?
Such a shame.
He was such a nice boy...
Such a shame.



No comments:
Post a Comment