What I just don't understand is how he could text me 24-7, put hearts by my name, tell me how much he liked me, tell me how cute we would be together, etc. etc. and still hook up with a girl.
Its not fair.
He always told me how I never had to worry about him pulling a __________.
"Don't worry," he said. "I would never do that to you. I'm not like that. I know what if feels like to be played. I got fucked over by so many girls. I would never do that to you. Fuck that. Don't worry I won't hurt you like that."
Bullshit.
Complete and utter bullshit.
I'm starting to think that all guys are the same.
They start out really good; they say and do all the right things to get you hooked.
Then once they've gotten you under their spell, they screw you over.
Its just not fair.
You finally think you've found a nice guy who would never hurt you like _______ did.
But I guess you were wrong.
I'm sorry.
"It’s a little too late to say that you’re sorry now
You kicked me when I was down
Fuck what you say, just don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me no more.
That’s right bitch, and I don’t need you, don’t want to see you
Bitch you get no love.
You show me nothing but hate
You ran me into the ground
But what comes around goes around.
I don’t need you, don’t hurt me
You don’t hurt me no more.
That’s right, and I don’t need you, don’t want to see you
You get no love
Bitch you get no love
And I don’t need you."
(No Love by Lil' Wayne & Eminem)
Its not fair.
He always told me how I never had to worry about him pulling a __________.
"Don't worry," he said. "I would never do that to you. I'm not like that. I know what if feels like to be played. I got fucked over by so many girls. I would never do that to you. Fuck that. Don't worry I won't hurt you like that."
Bullshit.
Complete and utter bullshit.
I'm starting to think that all guys are the same.
They start out really good; they say and do all the right things to get you hooked.
Then once they've gotten you under their spell, they screw you over.
Its just not fair.
You finally think you've found a nice guy who would never hurt you like _______ did.
But I guess you were wrong.
I'm sorry.
"It’s a little too late to say that you’re sorry now
You kicked me when I was down
Fuck what you say, just don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me no more.
That’s right bitch, and I don’t need you, don’t want to see you
Bitch you get no love.
You show me nothing but hate
You ran me into the ground
But what comes around goes around.
I don’t need you, don’t hurt me
You don’t hurt me no more.
That’s right, and I don’t need you, don’t want to see you
You get no love
Bitch you get no love
And I don’t need you."
(No Love by Lil' Wayne & Eminem)



No comments:
Post a Comment