Your last two posts give me the giggles. No, not because I want to be a bitch and laugh at your problems.
But because you're over it. You're completely and utterly over it.
Goodbye hurt,denial,anxiety,tears.
Hello acceptance.
Yes ma'am, you did it.
Congratulations.
You finally accepted the fact that you are not safe from bullshit and hurt.
Just because people care about you, doesn't mean they can't hurt you.
They most certainly can, and you've faced this firsthand (mostly with boys)
You moved on.
And this led you to the following conclusion:
"Don't hate the game. Don't hate the player.
Just DGAF, cause if you do, then you'll get hurt."
Yes. Two can play at that game.
And I can honestly say that I'm getting quite good at it.
But because you're over it. You're completely and utterly over it.
Goodbye hurt,denial,anxiety,tears.
Hello acceptance.
Yes ma'am, you did it.
Congratulations.
You finally accepted the fact that you are not safe from bullshit and hurt.
Just because people care about you, doesn't mean they can't hurt you.
They most certainly can, and you've faced this firsthand (mostly with boys)
You moved on.
And this led you to the following conclusion:
"Don't hate the game. Don't hate the player.
Just DGAF, cause if you do, then you'll get hurt."
Yes. Two can play at that game.
And I can honestly say that I'm getting quite good at it.
Keep calm, carry on :)



No comments:
Post a Comment