Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dear Ellella,

So I don't know what to think anymore..

I'm pretty upset, I'll tell you that.
It's just not fair, you know?
How he told you he'd never hurt you and you believed him.
You thought that maybe for once it'd be a happy ending like in the movies, but it wasn't
and everything came crashing down around you, and you were left alone.

You were lied to, and you were stupid enough to believe it.

And you wanna know what the sad part really is?
You're in denial. You don't want to believe what people tell you about the kind of person he really is.
You see, you have this image in your head. A nice image nonetheless.

An image of him, or at least how he used to be. A cute, nice, good kid with a heart of gold.
He never wanted to hurt you or make you feel bad, because if you felt bad, so did he. He cared about you.
He liked you like crazy. You were the first thing he thought about in the morning and the last thing he thought about at night. You're voice was the cutest voice in the world. You were the only girl that mattered to him.
And then summer came along...

And along with summer, came distance.

Then school started.
He was no longer the nice boy you used to know. He was different. He changed.
Now, he only looks at you without speaking. If you do talk, it's not for long because you both have different lives, different friends, different everything. You're no longer the center of his universe. A lot of girls are now.
And he enjoys the attention, a lot. He grew and ego the size of California over the course of 2 1/2 months.
Now he thinks he's the shit, and you're just a girl.

A girl who used to mean the world to him and is now nothing more than a name and a pretty face.

I wonder if he forgot what we used to have...
It's like we barely know each other now. Well, we actually know each other very well. There's just this weird barrier.
As if he wants to talk to me, but something keeps him from doing so. I don't talk to him because I don't want bother you.
I don't want to be an annoyance.
I don't want to. I just can't...


No comments:

Post a Comment